Wednesday 16 January 2013

Galaxy Drip

Check me out doing another post.

Like lots of people, I've fallen in love with Galaxy nails, especially the Galaxy drip effect. It's so prettyyyy.
I thought I'd give it a go. I didn't really know where to start though, so Google became my friend. There are so many different ways people seem to do it, so I sort of winged it.

I've  been feeling a little under the weather, so I set aside a couple of hours this afternoon to have a play, this is what I ended up with:

For a first attempt I don't think it's too bad. I'm still learning how to use all my new toys, so I'm sure if I try it out in a few months it will be so much better. That's the plan anyway.

Galaxy nails are always fun. I tend to make a bit of a mess, & have bits of sponge lying about, but I find it so much easier than Gradient. With Galaxy, I don't think you can go wrong as such (Totally ignoring my forefinger haha)

If you have a go at this, put me to shame and post your own photos.

Catch you laters.

2 comments:

  1. I did comment but its gone! :-(

    I said that I'd seen this idea recently on another blog and thought it looked really clever - combining drippy and galaxy - complex! You've done it so well - the drippy and the galaxy both... how did you do it? White first or last? I love the randomness of the drips and the way one finger is fully galaxy. And I love the colours you've used too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gustan, son muy originales!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤

    He creado mi primer RETO de MANICURAS! y me gustaría que participaras!

    ReplyDelete