Thursday 14 February 2013

Laid Back Nails.

Hi Girls.

I hope you all had a lovely Valentines Day.

Today, I wanted something simple & I wanted to use some of my polishes I'd gotten from Alans sisters.

I decided to go for the gradient design again, something laid back, so I went for some quite neutral this time.






Neither of the polishes have a written colour on them, & the middle one is completely unbranded. 

I'm quite proud of this attempt,the photos don't do it justice. It's not as perfect as I'd like, but I'm improving on the smoothness of the finish.

I decided that I wanted to go over with my Matte top coat, just to give it that extra laid back feel. My phone then decided it had enough battery to use the flash, so you can see the colours more clearly. I wish I wasn't so impatient & waited so I could have taken the glossy photos with a flash too.



(Ignore the remain of water marble under my thumb that I missed... oops)

I love these even more with a matte finish. Sometimes a girl just needs something that isn't in your face.

I have to say, I'm quite excited for this weeks challenge. If it goes right, it should be freaking amazing! So keep your eyes peeled for that this weekend.

On a final note, big hello to all my new followers. My blog is still a baby, but my followers have doubled in the last few days, & that's always lovely to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment