Tuesday 5 February 2013

Summer Gradient.

Hi girls!

I'm not sure what's going on with me. I seem to be sticking to a summery theme. It's so cold right now, I must  be making up for it by making my nails warm.

I will admit now, I'm not great at Gradient, hence why I'm needing all the practice I can get, It's going to come up in our year long challenge some time in the next eleven months, so need to try & master it.

I've gone with Sally Hanson - Yellow Kitty & my cheap pastel blue from New Look. Despite finding the sponge so difficult to use, I think the Gradient looks so much prettier with it.



I still need a lot of practice, but I think I'm finding my technique. I went over with the Matte Top Coat, as I haven't used it in at least a day or two.

The lighting in here is terrible & I did take a photo with flash & my Barry M topcoat:


So BRIGHT! You need sunglasses. The yellow is a hell of a lot more subtle than this, actually, this looks nothing like it does, but I thought I'd included it with the glossy finish.

I think I might try to update this tomorrow using tape. We shall see whether inspiration comes my way.

Catch you laters,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment