Thursday 14 March 2013

Challenge 11 - Glitter Nails.

"I'm like a shooting star, leaping through the sky..."

Hi, Girls!

Sorry for being AWOL. I've had a bad week. My Grandmother is in hospital, & my Brother had a car crash yesterday. The Good news is, someone is watching over us! It's strange, when my Nan went in hospital, I went outside for some me-time and 'spoke' to my Grandpop. He died when I was five, but I was very close to him. I asked if he could watch over all my family & make sure everyone is safe. I'm not a believer in God as such, but I really do believe that he may have helped. 

In other good news, I had a ridiculous amount of things arrive from my Amazon wishlist. Seriously, a ridiculous amount. Our cats are good for food for months.

Because of this, I wanted to do a shooting star manicure to go along with this weeks challenge. They're lucky, & you make a wish on them. Seemed perfect for this week. 





I've said it before, & I'll say it again. Sally Hanson polishes are a bitch to tidy up. Major staining. I've acetoned & I've had a bath, & this was the best I could do clean up up wise.

I'm using a very shoddy camera right now, & this manicure looks so much better in person. All fingers were supposed to be the gradient, but I buggered up the shooting star on the accent nail, & I couldn't be bothered to re-do the gradient. I don't think it looks too out of place. I ended up using a star gem I got in a kit from Poundland. I thought it would make it look very tacky, but I don't think it looks too bad.

I also got a few presents from people to help with Nail Art. I am getting a new camera from a lovely person, so I can't wait for you to get some decent photos.

Love to you all.

"Like a shooting star, across the midnight sky, wherever you are you're going to see me fly."

No comments:

Post a Comment