Monday 25 March 2013

Challenge 13 - Inspired by Spring!

SPRING IS HERE!!

... Well, that's the rumour. Looking outside my window this weekend you wouldn't have thought so. I had plans of daisies & bees & all the happy spring things, but it's been snowing!

Therefore, my inspired by Spring nails may look a little odd.








I went a bit crazy with the clean up. My fingers look like old ladies fingers as I fell asleep in the bath. I've just started watching The Tudors, so whilst I was cleaning with acetone, I may have got a bit sidetracked.

I really do think these look better in real life. I need to sort out my home made light box again so I can make the most of my camera. The Seche Vite makes my nails ridiculously shiny. (Also, it smells gorgeous! I can't be the only one in love with the smell?!)


3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I wish the snow would go away and the flowers and bees and sunshine would come back. Don't get me wrong, I love snow, in Winter, but it's definitely taking the mickey a little now!
    I love these nails though, they're gorgeous, and perfect for the Spring we're having!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's ridiculous isn't it. This time last year we were having a heat wave! Luckily, most of the snow has washed away here, but it doesn't look nice out there. I couldn't get my head in the right place to do what I think spring should represent.
      Thankyou for the comment though! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the gradient on these Kay, it's so smooth! And I love the addition of glitter over the top, so pretty. Very accurate representation of Spring'13 as well! X

    ReplyDelete