Sunday 17 March 2013

New toys make for better Manicures!

Hi Girls!

As I've mentioned previously I did an Amazon wish list after a friend suggested it. My oldest cat has diabetes, & where I'm struggling to find work, we were having a rough time feeding the cats. I put so many cat things on, but as I didn't expect anyone to really pay attention to it, & instead I was using it as more of a list of things I wanted/needed to buy when I had cash, I put pretties on it.

This manicure today is brought to you by some very generous people.













The O.P.I is Austin-Tatious Turquoise. It's gorgeous! I've never owned an O.P.I before. It took a couple of coats, but it was worth it! I used Cheeky CH8 for the accent finger, using Barry Ms Gold foil, incidentally this is the only thing I used in the manicure that I already owned. I then used Seche Vite topcoat. I'm not sure how I managed without this. It's amazing!

Finally, an amazing friend of mine bought me a camera! She gave me a link to add to my wishlist & bought it. I still cannot believe it. It's amazing. I'm still trying to think up a name for it. This means better quality photos! This is my first time using it, & I'm obviously still learning, so the photos will improve, but considering this is what it can do when I have NO idea what I'm doing I can't wait to see what I manage to come up with.
So a MASSIVE shout out to my friend (she knows who she is) I love you big time you sexy thang!

So as you can see, we have been more than spoiled. There are some AMAZING people in the world, & I'd like to do inappropriate things to every single one of them.

4 comments:

  1. I like the gold on top of the base! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this colour combo! looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! so kind of people to get you them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gold has worked really well for stamping! And a full design that covers a whole nail looks awesome, looking forward to seeing more of your stamping skills on this blog in the future!
    I'm still kinda wanting to try this method out, but I have so much other stuff I want to try as well that I might wait til my birthday then ask for stampy stuff!
    X

    ReplyDelete