Tuesday 25 June 2013

Challenge 16 - Inspired by a colour

Two posts in a row! I will catch up!

This is a manicure from a few weeks ago.

I originally took a break from blogging as I broke my wrist & I was quite poorly. I would have been back sooner, but on the 14th May, I lost my Nan.

My Nan was one of the most important people in my life, & I'm still struggling to come to terms with the loss.

For her funeral, the dress code was bright & ridiculous.



My Nan was a big fan of colourful knee high socks. I'm sure people who saw the funeral goers had to take a double look.

Because of this, I wanted bright nails. To be honest, I was a little disappointed with them. I did them the night before the funeral, & I just wasn't getting any inspiration, so I went with something very simple.


This was before the clean up, & taken on my phone, so again poor quality, but I didn't expect to blog about them, but it was definitely inspired by bright & cheerful colours.

RIP Nanny. I love you, & I miss you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment